From my heart to yours, and from my computer to yours….an Invitation to make Subtle Shifts in Self-Care
- Feeling Overwhelmed, fatigued, or burnout?
- Taking care of everyone and everything else this summer?
- Are you last on your own to do list?
- Ignoring your TO BE list all together?
Check out this short video to hear my personal invitation:
Taking time for self care is vital because:
- Self-care contributes to your feeling of overall well-being
- Self-care helps you be a better care taker of others
- Self-care helps you interact and relate better with others
- Self-care helps you minimize and diffuse stress- and stress is one of the leading causes of illness in our country today.
It took me a long time to figure out how important self-care was. A death in my family and a crappy mammogram woke me up and redirected me to the path of self-care. I want to share some of the things I learned and that are helping me be a little kinder to me everyday!
Join me for an easy breezy FREE 5 Week Interactive E-course I put together called Subtle Shifts in Self-Care!
Register below and you’ll be included in the e-course for free and receive:
- 5 weeks of self-care education and tips for making subtle shifts!
- Weekly personal interaction on my facebook page?
- A live Q&A group coaching call about self care. Share your stores, ask your questions!
- Opportunities for free self-care give-a-ways, including one private 30 minute self-care coaching session!
Content starts in just a few days (Friday July 20) so register NOW~
Finally, share this with a friend or two? Who do you know that could use some subtle shifts? Who could you support on this journey? Who could you get to support you! Please extend this invitation– spread the word! There are so many of us that get off-kilter in life and could use this free course to get back on track~~
With love, and looking forward to sharing the next 5 weeks with you!