for about 6 years I’ve made one simple habit in my life that has greatly impacted my mind and spirit…and well my life:
I write a short gratitude list….everyday …jotting down a short list of blessing and things that fill my heart with gladness. These lists are written in no singular place…on post-its, in journals, on the back of napkins, blogs, blank computer paper and sometimes just on the pages in my mind.
This practice focuses my energy on what I have been blessed with and drives my focus to the abundance and love ALREADY in my life. These simple moments are the treasures of my life. I encourage you to adopt some form of daily gratitude lists.
This morning I was looking at old posts on my old personal blog of Crow’s Caw and came across some of the old lists. At this link you can find many posts with the label LIST. I’m choosing to bring this practice to Crow Hill Conversations and so here is my list for today..originally written on a scrap piece of paper…in purple pen and in sloppy cursive writing.
- my husband and his HAPPY HAPPY energy
- all three of my dogs and how they pile in the cozy bed with us on cold mornings
- for being able to read and write and stir up energy that feels good
- for colored pens
- for vanilla laced coffee and the soothing warmth of the first sip
- for creative outlets
- for one on one coaching sessions with my personal, professional, and spiritual coaches
- for essence & energy for orange and white
- for attracting EXACTLY the right energy & EXACTLY the right people at EXACTLY the right times.
- that I am a writer and words and spirit are in me and easily able to flow out and inspire people.
- that each day I am transformed
- pomegranate juice in a crystal glass