The list of the day has been around and a little personal tool I have used for a while to align my thinking by being grateful for simple things.
Yesterday, I had an interesting coaching call with a client who has, in the last few months, hit a wall of LACK and worry about money. She is a fantastic coach and most often in a full and empowered mindset. Together we recognized that energy and I challenged her to a simple practice from now until the end of the month KNOWING that this simple little doing will ultimately bless her being and bring her in to right alignment with the energy of abundance.
After a big ass tax bill (thanks to an abundant year) I, too had become disjointed and preoccupied with money, so I committed to the same exercise.
We combined the list of the day with a concept from Carolyn at Awesome Your Life called Truth and Beauty list. We added our gratitude list, AND in an act of attraction faith committed to get a 100$ bill (an Abraham Hicks Law of Attraction Process) to put in our wallets…NOT to ever spend– simply to attract the physicality of money in complement to our aligning ABUNDANCE energy.
My client emailed me her list and I noticed a few loved ones & people, whom her life influences, in the cc: field. I thought, “What a great idea.” I made my list, hit reply and added my mom, my sister, my husband and another friend. That other friend sent her list, and I noticed she, too had added people to her list.
The energy is ABUNDANCE, right? TO much NOT to share with who ever finds this post.So here it begins. a string of posts with the intention of re-aligning with abundance that we call
5 Truths 5 Beauties & 5 Gratitudes a day…that’s it.
We’d LOVE to have you comment your Truth Beauty and Gratitude list in the comment field or share on your blog. Share the abundance of energy, truth, beauty, and gratitude that is available to us all.
Day 1. March 11, 2011
1. All my bills are paid.
2. My husband is deeply devoted to me.
3. I am surrounded by supportive friends and family.
4. I am credit debt free and have cash saved to pay my taxes.
5. I laugh every single day, usually with bill
1. The pear tree is blooming in my backyard…little green leaves and delicate white blooms.
2. The black velvet lips on my Boston terrier..
3. The painting on the dresser…and the memory of the day in the sun I bought her.
4. My fiery diamond rings.
5. The spring time sunny blue day …Austin spring time at it’s finest
1. A never ending supply of books that hold thoughts that touch my spirit.
2. A comfortable bed and feather pillows and spooning lover at the end of a taxing day.
3. Endless possibility and opportunity for right aligned work that provides massive cash flow.
4. Parents who love me deeply…and send me little notes to say so..and that they are proud.
5. The long extra life we have with Daisy dog and Hank…and each day we have left with them.