I’m singing “I’ve got my orange pants on” to the tune of “I wave my hair back and forth” that the Smith kid sings. Today my orange pants and my new pf flyer hi-lo sneaks are a part of operation abundance (a daily commitment to focus on 5 Truths & 5 Beauties & 5 Gratitudes each day till the end of March.
- I’ve got my orange pants on and they make me happy.
- Orange connects me with my 2nd Chakra that is the center of the emotional and creative aspects of myself. I’m pretty aligned here most of the time.
- My husband does nice things for me all the time. Today he vacuumed all the dog hair out of my car and filled it up with gas, and did all the errands for us while I worked. Thanks, babe.
- I get to travel to ALL four corners of this continent this year. Victoria, Hawaii, Florida, and NY…and a few places this year! COOL.
- I have lots to look forward to this year. Opportunity and possibility abound.
- Little babies when the begin laughing.
- My orange pants.
- Spring peeking through the winter all over town.
- My shabby chic sheets I got 7 years ago from target.
- My dog, Lulu, peacefully sleeping on one of the couch pillows.
- An aligning coaching session with my coach, Ron who always supports me in living in my gifts. We have similar gifts and beliefs and it is nice to be known.
- For the Deer and their message of gentle and loving leadership.
- For new books to read and old ones I’m re-reading.
- To have the cash on hand to write the ENTIRE check for my taxes and still have money in the bank.
- Boundless opportunity for income, for growth, for abundance and the ever flowing energy that is available to me.