1. Life happens for you…not to you.
2. Your thoughts create your reality- they have created your past, they create your future, and they have created your now.
3. We have thousands of conscious thoughts and maybe even zillions of subconscious thoughts…either moving us forward – or holding us back.
4. Just because you have a thought and believe it – doesn’t mean it is true. One of the best things you can do is inquire- Is it REALLY True? (The Work of Byron Katie @ TheWork.com).
5. What you focus on grows—to the exclusion of everything else.
6. Begin to come from a place in your thoughts and language of what you DO want—instead of what you DON’T want. TRADE those limiting thoughts up for treasure thoughts!
7. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe in your heart. Deep slow conscious breath physically calms your nervous system and can help you connect to your sacred self in the midst of all the external stimuli. Place your hand on your heart and B R E A T H E – 3-5 slow seconds in and 4-7 slow seconds out. Repeat. Repeat again.
8. You can choose to be defined by that thing that happened…or you can honor your stories and your life by using it to spread light and love in to the world. You define what your life means—you define your legacy. Point is—YOU CHOOSE.
9. YOU are PURE LOVE. YOU are WORTHY of GOOD, ABUNDANCE, LOVE & a SOUL-FULL life.
10. Programming that demands shame, guilt, fear, and unworthiness is just PROGRAMMING (not the TRUTH) Programming can Change! Soul-Full living is about:
accepting personal responsibility
getting to know and fall in love with your sacred self
listening to and living from your Sacred Self & your Heart – From the inside out.
Over the last few years, I’ve made small steps in living more soul-fully. It has made a difference in my happiness, in my relationships, in my satisfaction, in my opportunities in my life, and in the peace in my heart. This way of living and being is a daily practice, and should you feel some of this content resonating with you, I encourage and support you in taking on living a soul-full life practice.
* if you would like your own PDF version of the Tips For Soul-Full Living in poster format, join our community and you will receive a link to a download for that poster (and one on the colors and their meanings– a tool for visual note taking). You can join our community here.
* if you enjoyed this article, please share on your favorite social media sites and spread the word of living SOUL-FULL!
Allison Crow, M.Ed., is a sought-after intuitive life and business coach, inspirational speaker, and visual facilitator. She is Chief Creative, Head Coach, and Founder of Crow Hill Conversations & Soul-Full Living, LLC.
P.S. Check out all coaching options here. Find out about Graphic Facilitation & Graphic Recording. Questions about a retreat or event or interested in scheduling Allison for for a private event? Stop by and say hi on Allison’s Conversation Page on Facebook.