As promised here is a list of the Outer work tips to grow your coaching program.
- Grow your list organically- no spamming!
- Make sure your marketing is in language you would actually have come out of your mouth! Be authentic.
- Narrow your niche and your offerings. What is the ONE thing you do really well?
- Have an inviting and informative web page.
- Update your website or blog with new content at least 3 times a week.
- Be PROACTIVE in person! Host a class, workshop, or event at least once a month.
- Be PROACTIVE online! Host a class, workshop, or event at least once a month.
- When you are talking with a possible clients and you know you want to work with them– ASK! Not everyone will come out and ask to work with you directly.
- Get support! hire a virtual assistant for a few hours a week, an intern. e-lance out projects that aren’t your primary talent (coaching is your primary talent)! Basically, don’t try to do everything yourself.
- Take a coaching course – you might find your ideal client sitting next to you in class.
- Work with a coach to identify, clarify and establish your vision, goals, and plan.
- Don’t be a secret coach. Let people know what you do…but BE the coach…not so much a broadcaster or walking billboard.
- Use site like twitter, facebook, slideshare, and Linkedin to build community, and participate in meaningful conversations.
Allison Crow, M.Ed., is a sought-after intuitive life and business coach, inspirational speaker, and visual facilitator. She is Chief Creative, Head Coach, and Founder of Crow Hill Conversations & Soul-Full Living, LLC.
P.S. Check out all coaching options here. Find out about Graphic Facilitation & Graphic Recording. Questions about a retreat or event or interested in scheduling Allison for for a private event? Stop by and say hi on Allison’s Conversation Page on Facebook.