Another TBA post…. I do these almost daily and share with friends and colleagues in email– sometimes in my online journal and occasionally in my blog. The practice is spreading……you can find the origins of this practice here. It also used to be Truth Beauty and Gratitude….AND…I quickly traded up to Appreciation because it has better energy and a higher vibration!
Here are my TBA’s today:
- I have created a juicy and balanced life and I enjoy it.
- I have exercised the last 3 days straight–brisk long walks and it feels great.
- I choose to create something–even if it is tiny—every day.
- Every day, I feel more and more of the love that simply is…that I simply AM….and that I AM…is enough.
- I am ready to be blonder again.
- I played hookey yesterday – no calls, no work- naps, walks, sunshine and friends.
- I am worthy of love and good things just because I am.
- Allowing me…and allowing others is so much more peaceful than holding judgement.
- Standing AGAINST something has no power….standing FOR something does.
- Answering bigotry with bigotry is really just judging someone for judging and then everyone is judging and ‘biggoting’ and it goes in circles and that is useless.
- I release resistance and step in to the flow NOW.
- receiving the TBAs of my friends/clients is beautiful—their hearts are beautiful.
- my feet are beautiful.
- my home is beautiful.
- my husband’s smile is beautiful
- my dogs belly is beautiful.
- Daisy’s long hair is beautiful.
- my memories of and love for Hank is beautiful.
- the spring flowering trees are beautiful.
- my 5.10 tall body is beautiful.
- Seeing that TBA’s are spreading is beautiful.
- I appreciate the 5 minute bear hug I got yesterday that allowed me to just be…and release a few more pent up tears.
- I appreciate being able to live in a town with a lake and hike and bike that runs through the center of town.
- I appreciate being able to hear my body, my whisper, my spirit, and my intention.
- I appreciate being able to teach other people how to hear their bodies, their whispers, their spirit, and their intentions.
- I appreciate joking around with Bill—that I laugh with him every day.
- I appreciate that my bff is coming in town this weekend and that we will get to hang out and be!
- I appreciate the seasons of life….and that they change!
- I appreciate spring time the MOST, summer the 2nd most, and fall the 3rd most.
- I appreciate that I am easily connected to a network of friends, coaches, clients, and colleagues who share similar dialogue, beliefs, energies etc….I appreciate that community and connection.
- I appreciate the power of the internet to connect people…to create a global community and voice.
- I appreciate this computer for working STILL….
- I appreciate being disconnected from technology on occasion and re-connecting with nature.
- I appreciate pasta for lunch!
- I appreciate the urge to write.
- I appreciate my mentors and teachers.
- I appreciate the journey I am on.
(I usually get in a flow of appreciation and keep going until it feels natural to stop).