They say BE-DO-Have, right. I believe that. So here is a list of tips to enhance what I call the Be-Zone of your life. Inner work leads to outer success and whole life satisfaction!
- Speak kindly to yourself – ALL DAY LONG.
- Think POSSIBILITY.
- Quiet your mind, and listen to your heart–0ften.
- Recognize resistance, and instead of ignoring it, welcome it as opportunity.
- Feel the resistance and reach for the next best feeling (works on your feelings).
- Trade up the resistant thoughts (works on your thinking).
- Repeat Daily! (works on your programming).
- Find the feeling place of being your best self –this attracts great clients.
- Journal daily.
- Doodle in your journal.
- Share your emotional responses to growing your practice with your coach.
- Think abundance instead of scarcity – Doing daily Truth Beauty’s and Appreciations is a great way to release scarcity thinking and step quickly in to abundance.
- Take a nap, or a play afternoon when you feel you have hit a wall with work.
- As Abraham- Hicks says, “Get in the Vortex and then….”
- Keep launching your dreams.
- Hang around people who support and encourage you.
- Support and encourage yourself.
- Make affirmation lists specific to what you specifically want to happen.
- Take weekends OFF- it is so easy to be in a work, grow the practice mindset when you are growing your practice…and you need down time, time for laughter, time to think about and be present with yourself, with other people, to play, to rest, etc..disconnect from the web, email etc a few times a week.
- Envision yourself 1 year, 3 years, 5 years from now. Play a movie in your mind, watch, listen, feel, see it clearly as if you were watching a DVD of your future…. notice specific details and especially notice feelings. Vision often
- Make an evidence list of ways you have grown over the past year.
- Make an evidence list of how money has come to you in various ways your WHOLE LIFE.
- Listen to law of attraction cd’s in your car and before bed- anything that puts you in a better feeling place.
These are just a few of a lifetime of inner work tips available to support you as you grow your coaching practice. Often, we are taught it is all about marketing, prospecting, selling, content, and lead generation. All these things work, and to make the load lighter, and for faster results, add the inner work to your way…and watch how quickly you manifest.
In the next post, we will tackle some outer work tips- tactical things to DO to support your coaching business or practice.
And as a bonus sussy (one of my kooky words for ‘treat’) here is a link to a live video stream for the upcoming Hay House You Can Do It retreat–many of my inner work teachers all speaking at one place!