Allison in the Media
- November 4, 2021: Integrating All of Ourselves with Allison Crow on Enough, The Podcast with Mandy Lehto
How do you “do” enoughness? What are the steps to come back to wholeness? Is it as simple as chanting a mantra on repeat?
I am enough
I am enough
I am enough
How’s that working for you?
Yeah, me neither.
If you know me at all, you know I like practical. This episode is for the do-ers.
Allison Crow is our guest.
She’s a brilliant transformational coach, but I didn’t invite her on as an expert today.
I’m curious about the practices that other thought-leaders do for themselves.
What modalities are they using?
What are their rituals?
And what can we learn from them?
Allison is IN the messy work of being in relation with all the parts of herself — especially the ones that nobody claps for.
She shares her experience of Internal Family Systems, a modality she’s currently immersed in. Important note: She’s not teaching or talking as a practitioner, but as a woman on her own journey.
I wanted you to experience the realness of someone in the work, and what that might bring up for you, as you listen.
Hit play. See you on the other side.
Showtime, 18 min.
Allison on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/allison_crow/
- October 7, 2021: Embracing Negative Emotions on The Trauma Hiders Club Podcast with Karen Baker Goldfinger
“Allison joins me today to discuss the Internal Family Systems Model and how it can help people heal. She shares what she learned from Thich Nhat Hanh about transforming difficult emotions and how she uses the Internal Family Systems Model to take it further. She explains how the coaching world can sometimes be damaging and highlights the importance of softness and compassion in the industry. Allison also discusses why there is no such thing as a ‘negative’ emotion and underscores the role of trust in authenticity.”
“To be your true self, you have to trust yourself; to trust yourself, you have to meet parts of yourself that the world, media, and culture consider ‘negative’ emotions.” – Allison Crow”
- September 23, 2021: Episode 7: Why More Isn’t Better with Allison Crow on the Women on a Mission Podcast with Sue Revell
- September 9, 2021: Move Away from Fear & Scarcity to Be Your Full Self on the Make Time For Success Podcast with Dr. Christine Li.
- November 24, 2020: Business Growth without the Drama on the Bold Money Revolution Podcast with Tara Newman