10 Lessons from your favorite life coach:
1. No more muggling. You keep muggling – yet you are a wizard…with all the resourcefulness and skills of a Divine Magician…yet you MUGGLE. STOP. REMEMBER You are a POWERFUL AND ABLE mofo.
2. You are not here to fix other people…you aren’t going to stop the assholes from being assholes… But you can change your thinking….not just about assholes…but about anything and everything. Your thinking creates your experience of the world. Want a better experience….. create better thinking.
3. Yep. It’s gonna require hard work. Lots of it.
4. Slow the fuck down. Chill the fuck out. Seriously. Faster and with more grind doesn’t make it work better.
5. What would you do if you were confident? Do that. Today. And then do it again, and again.
6. How much fun can you have solving this problem?
7. While we are talking about problems — please remember that you have the capacity to be a kickass problem solver. Or you could keep being mushy and whiny and pretend to be helpless….. you decide. Please choose the former.
8. Be willing to learn new things. Even if it takes time.
9. Own your shit. Stop blaming circumstances or people. Be what you want for your self. Be there for yourself. Be there for YOURSELF. BE your own giver, appreciator, lover, and validator. Study projection. And then recognize you are doing it. Then STOP projecting and start owning. It will set your shit free.
10. What would you do, what would you believe….if you really, deeply trusted yourself? Show up that way. It’s effective. It’s sexy. It’s productive.
Love, Your Favorite Life Coach