I want to Give You Permission to Suck. Sucking Leads to Getting Better. Time to let go of perfectionism.
- Don’t be hesitant to put out imperfect work or you may never put out any work.
- Give yourself permission to learn in front of other people.
- Give yourself permission to get better with each action you take.
- Put your eyes on your own work and put it out into the world.
- Celebrate that you put something out into the world.
- Give yourself permission to be where you are in your business, take consistent action, take deliberate action and don’t judge yourself when you feel like you suck.
Takeaway: When you give yourself permission to learn in front of other people and put out the work, give yourself permission to suck.
Thanks for spreading the word about The Better Life Better Work Show. And of course, I love your Social Media Mentions and Shares with #BetterLifeBetterWork @allison_crow on Instagram. @allicrow on twitter and Allison Crow on Facebook.
And, if you’d like to be a master student of Better Life and Better Work, I invite you to join me in the Soul-Full Success School for Life and Biz ~ My exquisite membership community where connection, coaching, teaching and most of all, YOU, matter.