Yep last week I was at the top of my game. I gave an exquisite and transformation and touching talk (youtube version here) at 4pc with Rich Litvin. It had a 1000 views in 2 days..and is still growing. I cashed 24k in coaching checks and set 5 appts for possible clients – men and women. To top it off, I rescued puppies! Like a ninja of life!
I rescued puppies. I went into the natural and healthy contraction right after an ebb. And I effing rescued puppies. As in 2.
And this week has been crap. I have been off and tired and pissy.
- fight with husband and kid.
- Lame host to guest.
- short with clients, husband and all dogs.
- road rage
- crappy distracted calls due to puppy barking and my own dogs injuring themselves and bleeding mid deep moment with potential clients and amazing soul.
- I got discouraged and embarrassed by the coaching industry.
- I got anxious about filling my next program.
- I got competitive and jealous of a colleague.
- I had a desire for finding a mentor and all I could see was people’s shot instead of goodness.
- I was lame in creating my magic with at least 3 of the 6 calls I did this week.
- I fumbled through a group call I did for my Prosperity people. I even barked NO at a sweet Client when she asked me for something.
- I’ve doubted myself a thousand times.
- I did not exercise.
- I had chick-fil-a for lunch and about 30 diet cokes so far this week.
I effing SUCKED.
And today as I was in overwhelm- I texted Monica Day and asked her for an ear… And a then some advice.
I asked for help.
This is the hardest thing for me to do.
And I did it.
I asked and she said yes. I vented for a few and she just held space and then I asked for advice and when I got off the phone… I took action on the advice.
I’ve put the word out for a part time puppy nanny to exercise and wear these mutts out while I’m on calls.
And I messaged a woman who is living a life and running a unique business similar to what I creating and asked for a talk.
I put my husband in charge of the big dogs and I took the puppies out back and wore their asses out.
Now all are sleeping and I can think.
I sucked this week and it is ok to suck. I want to tell you that sometimes this path, and this life, and this business will suck. YOU will have sucky calls and serve like an ass instead of like the heart you really are.
That is all part of the gold of this prosperous journey.
I’m a better coach today because I rescued the dang puppies that overwhelmed me. I now have a tiny inkling what it might be like for moms and dads juggling kids alongside life and work.
Because I suck and allowed myself to suck… I am officially awesome. (See my smile peeking through).
Because I asked for help… I have relief from my suckiness.
You are not alone. Sometimes it just sucks. And it ALWAYS gets better.
And it gets better FASTER when you ask for help.
Chin up butter cup. I love you. 💛